Careers @ Syneron Candela
Syneron Candela is a market leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of medical and aesthetic laser and light-based technologies. Syneron Candela products are sold in 90 countries worldwide and are backed by the industry’s finest field service, clinical education and marketing support organizations.
Syneron Candela offers an exciting work environment, with colleagues who are committed to excellence and innovation. Syneron Candela Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Male/Female/Handicapped/Veteran). Syneron Candela offers competitive salary and an extensive comprehensive benefits package, including Medical and Dental coverage, company sponsored Life Insurance and AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement and 401(k) with employer match.
Reporting to the Global VP, Downstream Marketing, the Marketing Director Aesthetics will be accountable for the development and implementation of marketing strategies and programs in support of the Aesthetics portfolio of products. Role will require experience in both aesthetic product launches as well as lifecycle management.
• Work collaboratively with cross functional teams and global partners to develop strategic marketing plans
• Lead the aesthetics portfolio marketing plan process bringing key market insights to marketing partners and executing against plan
• Identify need gaps in each consumer care continuum and define product strategies to address the gaps
• Work with Upstream Marketing, Sales and Operations to define new product opportunities.
• Develop product positioning and messaging.
• Conduct competitor analyses to share with key stakeholders.
• Manage and develop relationships with luminaries and research institutes
• Work with marketing communications to develop customer and consumer-facing marketing materials.
• Be a voice of the consumer, understanding their needs and developing consumer-facing marketing materials.
• Work with sales leaders to help develop sales materials and training.
• Create and execute new product launch plans.
• Establish a performance dashboard with quarterly objectives to track and evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing plan.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
• At least 2 years of experience as a Director of Marketing
• At least 5 years of industry experience in aesthetics
• Demonstrated leadership abilities.
• Strong presentation and public speaking abilities.
• Strong verbal, listening, written communications skills required.
• Ability to be proactive, self-motivated and self-directed.
• Ability to drive tasks and outcomes.
• Travel approximately 15-20%
The Marketing Manager will oversee marketing activities and initiatives for Syneron-Candela’s North America for either Aesthetics or Body Shaping Products. The Marketing Manager will lead and manage a group of brands that span both our physician and consumer markets. The individual must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be able to respond nimbly to rapid changes, and handle multiple competing demands simultaneously.
- Support development of a comprehensive, strategic brand plan for our physician and consumer markets. This will include, but is not limited to advertising, direct to physician promotions, consumer outreach programs, workshop and tradeshow plans, clinical studies and sales tools
- Develop sales tools and marketing support to drive both direct to physician lead generation, sales initiatives and consumer awareness; Keep current tools updated
- Work with internal resource to measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies
- Implement product specific communications activities including external / internal communication
- Responsible for the brands tradeshow presence, brand communication at shows, show related promotional activities.
- Drive direct to physician and direct to patient public relations efforts related to the brand
- Provide input for Practice Marketing Programs as they relate to the brand
- Work with agencies on digital/social media marketing strategies
- Develop trackable product specific lead generation programs
- Respond to the day to day needs of the sales and field marketing teams.
- Develop metrics and utilize tools like salesforce.com and Marketo with other team members to measure and evaluate success in optimizing marketing initiatives
- Provide content and input on workshop strategy for the brand
- Must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing and communications
- Experience in either the beauty / wellness or aesthetics capital equipment industry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with SalesForce and Marketo strongly preferred
- Strong multi-tasking, creative, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams
- Must exhibit excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- 30-40% travel is required throughout the year
Due to expansion of the Body division we are currently hiring for several new positions. We have openings for Practice Development Partners. These roles are available in various geographies throughout the US. The ideal candidate will have experience in outside sales within the Aesthetics industry combined with Capital Equipment sales, Laser sales, RF sales with sales experience to Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons and Med Spas. Experience in practice development and marketing, Experience driving product utilization in accounts. Able to provide clinical support and customer adoption of protocols and setting proper expectations. Sales travel between 25-40% within assigned territories. Very comprehensive compensation package with great OTE potential. Proven success in maintaining and expanding sales activities within existing customer base and prospecting and building robust pipeline business. Syneron Candela has a highly competitive benefits package.
Territory Managers in various geographies throughout the US. Should have experience in selling lasers, RF and/or minimally invasive technologies to Dermatologists, Facial and Plastic Surgeons. Travel between 25-50% within assigned territories. Very comprehensive compensation package with great OTE potential. Proven success in maintaining and expanding sales activities within existing customer base and prospecting and building a robust pipeline business. Syneron Candela has a highly competitive benefits package.
Due to expansion, we are seeking Field Service Engineers who have high energy to join our team at Syneron Candela, the leading manufacturer of aesthetic lasers and directed energy devices. Will provide field support on Candela equipment in assigned territory and out of at times, outside of territory as required. Install/remove/repair and upgrade; preventative maintenance and sell service contracts. This position requires a minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in a service rep position. A.S. degree in electronics or equivalent, combined with the above experience level. Biomedical laser/preferred. Team player, proficient in reading and interpreting schematics. Good customer service background. Extensive travel required.
Syneron Candela has a highly competitive benefits package.