This 60-minute webinar will explore the range of capabilities of the versatile CO2RE Aesthetic system which offers:
- Proven solutions for skin resurfacing, wrinkle and scar reduction, pigmentation, minor dermal incisions and excisions.
- The ability to treat both superficial and deep skin layers simultaneously and with precision control over the intensity, pattern and depth of ablation from a single platform.
- Increased patient satisfaction and the ability to differentiate yourself with unique treatment offerings.
*CO2 laser treatment has been well studied over many years for its effects on human tissue, and it remains the current gold-standard for tissue rejuvenation.
Hear Dr. Somi Javaid explore:
- Changes that occur with Menopause
- Treatment Options to Date
- Overview of the CO2RE Intima
- Other Conditions / Needs beyond Menopause
- Identifying and Engaging Prospective Patients
- Getting comfortable with Intimate Health Treatments
- New Possibilities
This 60-minute webinar will include:
- Vaginal Conditions and Non-Invasive Treatment Options
- Identifying Prospective Patients
- Breaking the Silence: Engaging your Patients in the Dialogue
- Getting Comfortable with a Private Pay Service for Vaginal Treatments
- Profound Face and Neck Dermal Experience– Optimizing Treatments
- Patient Selection
- Best Anesthesia Tips
- Treatment Protocol - Insertions, Spacing
- Downtime - Average, Best Practices
- Profound SubQ Face and Body - Open Discussion
Dr. Wu will discuss the science behind picosecond laser technology and highlight the safety, versatility, and efficacy of the PicoWay™ laser for the treatment of unwanted tattoos and benign pigmentary lesions. He will also explore the fractionated picosecond laser and its emerging role in total anti-aging.
Dr. Garcia will share with us his experience in treating vaginal atrophy and vaginal relaxation syndrome with CO2RE Intima.
Dr. Martin A. Garcia is the founder of Garcia OB/GYN Associates, Jacksonville FL where he has practiced for over 30 years. Dr. Garcia is dedicated to providing women total health and wellness to live vibrant lives.
Wendy Lewis founded Wendy Lewis & Co Ltd Global Aesthetics Consultancy in 1997. Wendy Lewis is the author of 11 books including America’s Cosmetic Doctors & Dentists & Plastic Makes Perfect. She is a prolific writer for consumer publications and trade journals, and serves as a Contributing Editor for Plastic Surgery Practice. She has published more than 500 articles and is frequently quoted in the media in the US and EU. Her special expertise in social media has earned her a strong presence across a network of influential platforms.
Dr. Julene Samuels, Plastic Surgeon, will discuss new treatment options for women’s vaginal health and how she has seamlessly incorporated these treatments into her practice. You will also learn about the high demand, yet underserved need for non surgical and non hormonal interventions to address Women’s Intimate Health challenges and how CO2RE Intima can provide solutions to expand your patient base and add new revenue streams to your practice. Please note: CO2RE Intima is currently only available in the United States.
Dr. Samuels is a board certified plastic surgeon who has been in practice since 1994 in Louisville, KY specializing in both surgical and non-surgical options to provide quality care for her patients. Dr. Samuels is also an Associate Clinical Faculty at the University of Louisville in their Department of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Chimento is board certified in Dermatology and is highly trained in general medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Chimento completed numerous research studies with the Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery and was published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis Society, and the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology.
Dr. Nemeth is a Board Certified Dermatologist certified by the American Board of Dermatology, and is the Director of the Advanced Specialized Laser Center in Clearwater, Florida, USA which he founded in 1993. Deeply involved in medical education, Dr. Nemeth is a Fellow of numerous dermatology medical societies, has authored a plethora of abstracts, articles and book chapters and was a visiting Professor at the University of Oxford, England in 1990. Dr. Nemeth currently owns more than Ten Specialized Lasers (the Perfect Ten!) and continues to contribute to the field in all aspects of specialized laser medicine including Birthmarks, Port Wine Stains, Hemangiomas, Nevus of Ota, Rosacea, Facial Spider Veins, Acne Scarring, Scars, Facial Rejuvenation & Lesions of Aging, Tattoo Removal, Hair Removal, and numerous Medical Conditions.